Junior Software Developer
DBDriven has been growing every single year. To scale with the growth and opportunities, we are always in search for new, up and coming software developers who are eager to learn, work-hard, and adapt to the ever-changing landscape in Information Technology. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Some experience in web and software development
- Experienced in C# or another Object Oriented Programming Language
- Some experience with SQL Server or other relational database systems (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills
- Develop new software components, applications and BI solutions in an Agile environment
- Integrate new or existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Develop queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
DBDriven is a small software consulting firm, specializing in Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems (SLDS), business automation, and business intelligence. We have a very relaxed working environment and enjoy having fun as much as work. If you’re up to the challenge and want to join a dynamic and growing team with excellent pay, benefits and opportunity, then take a serious look at DBDriven.
If you have more questions regarding the position or are interested in applying. Please send us your resume and/or email us with the position you're interested in as the subject line at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org