Power BI Developer
As a data driven solutions developer, we help our clients transform their data into a more consumable medium and facilitate decision-making. We are looking for a Power BI Developer that can ingest and transform data sets and create dashboards that bring together key performance and operational data for an enterprise. In addition, the Power BI Developer will participate in the creation of technical and functional guidance documentation and will help present and train clients on how to consume the developed reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Some experience in Business Intelligence
- Experienced with SQL Server or other relational database systems (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Familiar with Power Apps from Microsoft
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills
- Create designs for dashboards based on client requirementst
- Develop formulas for reports in Data Analysis Expression (DAX) language
- Integrate different data sources and create data sets within Power BI
- Understand the ETL involved in creating data sets for reports
- Develop data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
DBDriven is a small software consulting firm, specializing in Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems (SLDS), business automation, and business intelligence. We have a very relaxed working environment and enjoy having fun as much as work. If you’re up to the challenge and want to join a dynamic and growing team with excellent pay, benefits and opportunity, then take a serious look at DBDriven.
If you have more questions regarding the position or are interested in applying. Please send us your resume and/or email us with the position you're interested in as the subject line at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org